View My Stats

Thursday, July 21

Paris: The Apartment Story

Hello. Assalamualaikum :) Before I start on my adventure around the central of Paris, let me tell you about where we were staying while we were there. Sits on an 11th century building on rue Vivienne with a nice postcode of 75002, Paris, the six-floor apartment that we were renting is a cozy and comfy place to live. It is quite close to Louvre, Galeries Lafayette, Centre Pompidou, Printemps, and other attractions.



Rue Vivienne


Me and the sculpture at the ground floor of the apartment, HEHE

Mohd Elliya, my brother


Muhd. Edlan Fahim, my younger brother


Now, lets get into the apartment which was on the cinquieme etage.


Sejour: The living room


I just lovee the fact that Europeans grow flowers by the window :)


Chambre 1: Room 1


Chambre 2: Room 2



Oh, what a lovely lady we have here :D

Chambre 3: Room 3

All the beds were SUPER comfy. Wangi pulak tuh. Seriously! Susah bangun pagi.

Cuisine: The kitchen, (together with the dining table)


Salle de Bain: The bathroom


WC



Ends :)

P/S: Haha dah belajar parts of house in French bole la nak tulis French nye sikit. Takat tu je tau pun. Haha.

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. CANTIK. Elani stay mana? btw dhiya dah kat malaysia. tweet2 me

    ReplyDelete
  2. amboiii. make full use of monsieur's pengajaran eh. bagus2. eh bravo2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dhiya: dkt apartment sorg British woman yg die sewakan dkt Rue Vivienne :)

    Mediha: Hehe thanks :)

    Liyanatron: Of course!

    ReplyDelete