View My Stats

Sunday, November 29

My 9 to 5

Assalamualaikum.

So it has been quite a while since my last blogpost where I was so stressed with work and stuffs. Haha. Funneeyyh.

Alhamdulillah, so I quit my job last May. So it has been like what, almost 8 months now. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my previous job. I just like working on my own, although I knew that it is gonna be one hell ride of rollercoster. Well, it kinda is. But I'm lovin' every second of it :)

Right now, 

1. I bake brownies for a living: @eat_brownies





2. I'm doing freelance photography & videography jobs: @elani.r



3. I sell selendangs & handbags online: @hearts_and_wonders

Check them out if you have the time! Well, you bettahh! *zigzag snap*


Just my humble little business that I'm dreaming big of. I'm the boss and I'm the servant. I really like this quote "Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week"

Everyday is my 9 to 5 and everyday is my off day :p

 I don't know how to explain it, but it feeeeelsss gooodd :)




No comments:

Post a Comment